Lampshade Lampshade

Im only in the 2nd phase of the game and already favorited it. Also the atmospheric splendor created by mark sparling is inspiring as much as the intelligent thought behind the gameplay is. Why are your games not on console yet! -cal.

Punch The Trump Punch The Trump

Please make a punch hillary clinton version.

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

Oh screw this, spent literally a whole hour trying to be an honest man to this gardening girl and working my ass off everywhere and then i became a depressed reclusive making flash movies with humor to buy jewelry so i had a chance, so i have her in the red and i think wow maybe i can get a girlfriend here and select one wrong opening sentence and my whole health bar is gone and its a failure. I dont even want a girlfriend anymore now, not even irl, this game is depressing and makes you hate women. -cal

Mach Speed Mach Speed

Im glad the kiwi bird gets something to eat at so much work, it was pretty fun regardless of minimalism, maybe slightly too short, perhaps a boss fight wouldve been fun too, something with buttons or portals would have been fun too, but so far its entertaining, i think kids will like a game like this. My personal advice; make the game alot longer, add in a level select with some themed backgrounds or something to give everything their own vibe. :)

Benasaurous responds:

There's no doubt the game's a little too short. I just threw it together to get something released. If i could redo it, I would definitely make it longer and add more mechanics. Thanks for the review! (And the music.)

pigdreams pigdreams

got a bit stuck but ok whatever, i think this is a nice little game, all the animations that i saw in the small time i managed not to get lost ( :P ) were outstanding, especially those fishies that jump around with their mouth open, so colorful and original imo. :) And the music didnt give me any impressions that it didnt fit or anything, cause i think it does. :) Only point of critique i could think of is that you cant adjust the height of the pigs jump by pressing the button shorter, he always jumps max. Oh and i think his walking sounds stopped at some point, wich was dissapointing because i liked it. Or maybe its the type of soil i walk on. Dunno. Anyway, its great and cute. 5 stars.

Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

I like this game alot cause i can play it with one hand (dont think weird things now, im resting my other hand under my chin)

I prefer the keyboard btw, makes it all more accurate imo.

Card Monsters Card Monsters

This game might be cool, if it actually started.

Ultimate Super NES Quiz Ultimate Super NES Quiz

What the guy below me said its no fun that when you do recall the game and name 'somewhat but just cant 'exactly' remember the full thing you're stuck.

Also whats up with starfox instead of starwing, starwing is the more commonly used name fyi.

Under the Moon Under the Moon

ugh, stuck on finding the 4th/last heartpiece in the maze, but its still awesome and ill definatley get back to this sometime to complete the whole thing ^^

Really like the style, next time you need my music please let me compose you a album though :P
Not that i think the music doesnt fit but i can make it work ;)

anywya, good game.

NONDEVICER NONDEVICER

dude i never realised you were making such a awesome game, even tho im stuck after acrobating myself across some place with moving everything in the green areas (multiple screens to the right but cant go further now only some guy stands there but i never talk to the guys :P ) if i had this game as a kid on gameboy or something i wouldve been a addict on it still haha.

im kindof wondering where you put my track now tho.

greets.