Jojo's Hot dog adventure Jojo's Hot dog adventure

that end cut hahaha

PowerTrip PowerTrip

After this movie i didnt stare at the sun for 25 years because i was afraid to get super powers, thanks alot.. man..

Clown Robbery Clown Robbery

haha that chinese man impersonation at the end :'D

Lampshade Lampshade

Im only in the 2nd phase of the game and already favorited it. Also the atmospheric splendor created by mark sparling is inspiring as much as the intelligent thought behind the gameplay is. Why are your games not on console yet! -cal.

Punch The Trump Punch The Trump

Please make a punch hillary clinton version.

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

Oh screw this, spent literally a whole hour trying to be an honest man to this gardening girl and working my ass off everywhere and then i became a depressed reclusive making flash movies with humor to buy jewelry so i had a chance, so i have her in the red and i think wow maybe i can get a girlfriend here and select one wrong opening sentence and my whole health bar is gone and its a failure. I dont even want a girlfriend anymore now, not even irl, this game is depressing and makes you hate women. -cal

Adaran's level loop Adaran's level loop

original progression, original not boring melody lines, authenticness. yeah you won this one legit. :)
-cal.

Fretzone responds:

Thanks man :) I was really going for something authentic but original , I'm really happy you liked it

LogicBots - Wires and Gates LogicBots - Wires and Gates

Its always a guess if people understand scales (no offence ofcourse, in general theres alot of music on newgrounds that has utilized no understanding of the prior) and at first i held my breath a bit on the boops fearing it would just keep looping the same thing (wich happens alot in the prior aswell) but 1:40m in i already recogniced you know what youre doing. 1:15 was very refreshing, funny i also do something like that with 2 diff pianos in one of the last tracks for the game i work on myself.. ahwell. Im going to make a backflip here and land my feet on the 5 stars if you dont mind. -cal.

Neon-Bard responds:

Thanks a million for the review, Cal. Listening to Wires and Gates now is like looking into the distant past (in terms of music). Honestly, I think it's a pretty catchy tune -- the melody holds up relatively well and I'm proud of it. Now, that being said, I have no choice but to shake my head with inward contempt at some of my musical choices with this track. The mix is kinda shaky, there are some patterns that need work, and the track is a tad repetitive at times. BUT, I made this over a year ago now and I still consider my skills to be in the infancy of learning about music, composing, etc.

I plan on revisiting the entire LogicBots soundtrack some time this year, in order to learn more and create a better sound for the game in general. Anyway, your review is much appreciated -- thank you for the kind words. :)

To the Stars To the Stars

I enjoy the instrument flux choices in the intro, and the chipstuff doesnt kill it so im going to just fall forward on my keyboard in the number 5 direction now. Great succes for chip mix land. -cal.

Step responds:

I know how experienced you are with chiptune so I'm extra glad you think it worked out. Thanks for reviewing!

Cat Children - Part 1 Cat Children - Part 1

i only rate this 5 / 5 for the line "pls dont hurt reality' if that line had not been in the toon i would not have.

Seasons don't fear the Reaper Seasons don't fear the Reaper

that such a simple effect (with the lighting spots) can be so effective. Really nice. :)

handy handy

Looks like a fun pet to have, im not going to make a pun here btw.

Vilimac responds:

And it's pretty low maintenance, too. All I have to do is perform a human sacrifice every few months or so.